Research is a very important stage of the process.
What are the possible lines?
– If you are a sub-contractor, it is difficult to sell your company without first speaking to your biggest client.
– The same thing applies if you have a very important supplier.
– Financial investors
– Development and venture capital companies
– Chambers of commerce and economic promotion
– Local and regional economic promotion services
– Professional associations
– The company’s technical advisors
– Audit offices and chartered accountants
– Lawyers and public notaries
– Intermediaries specialising in business sales. The advantage of this is Confidentiality the first meetings (competitors, clients…) and practical experience. In addition, they are in contact with all operators, which will save time.
– Directors clubs
– Former student associations from elite universities
– Takeover advisors
– Banks (subsidiaries of general banks, specialised merchant banks)
– The competitors, whom you wish to approach directly.
– A partner, client or supplier, who could be interested.
– A research company that is growing externally, either horizontally or vertically.
No tags for this post.