[collapse title= »How to propose a business transfer service to your clients » active= »true »]
If you are the director of a fiduciary, chartered accountant, lawyer or an asset manager, Actoria has a partnership that is specific to you.
We propose to intervene if you want to subcontract the file of the client, who wishes to transfer their company.
ACTORIA is able to respond to your clients’ requests:
– Financial experts will do detailed financial evaluation reports
– Writing of in depth presentation files, which are recognised by banks and investment funds;
– Availability of a portfolio of buyers from each European country, in which Actoria has offices (currently an average of 4500 buyers in Europe);
– Legal skills for the contractualisation of operations with lawyers and tax specialists.
ACTORIA understands that you have to keep your clients and mandates.
In this context, we are working to convince buyers to keep their current mandates or review the situation.
[collapse title= »How can Actoria France help you with regards to a company transfer? »]
Your part :
– You wish to maintain a high level of advice and service for your clients who have trust in you.
– You have clients who plan to transfer their business.
– You do not have buyers for your clients.
– You wish to remain independent during the audit or revision stages.
– To conserve your client: Actoria promises not to offer your client other services.
– Regular information about the process of your client’s file.
– Retrocession of a percentage of our fees (10%).
– The signing of a contract by the three parties: the client – fiduciary – Actoria, by virtue of this you represent your client and give a sales mandate to Actoria.
Get in touch with us to study a file with no obligation.
[/collapsibles]No tags for this post.