[collapse title= »Areas of expertise » active= »true »]
ACTORIA is the only firm specialising in SME’s and SMI’s, which has all of the necessary skills within the organisation to advise you on your company sale from the beginning to the end.
· Financial and economic expertise
· Legal and tax expertise
· Technical expertise
Our associates come from consultancy firms and banks, each one of them possessing a large amount of experience in company sales, acquisitions, transfers, mergers and company partnerships, at an international level.
All associates are experts who have obtained a postgraduate qualification in their field (management, business law…) as well as hands-on experience of merger and acquisition transactions.
Each consultant accepts no more than 12 cases. We believe that a reduced number of cases per consultant means each one having more attention and therefore being completed quicker.
Lastly, there are no salesmen in the firm which sets us apart from our competitors. From your first meeting with us, you have contact with a real specialist.
[collapse title= »Examples of intervention »]
• The transfer of a family owned business to an investment fund;
• An OBO set up with a holding in Luxemburg;
• The sale of a luxury goods business to an international company;
• Acquisition and sale of subsidiaries to a group of managers;
• The sale of an IT business to a German firm by progressive sale;
• Employee takeover of a company;
• The sale of a branch of activity to another group;
• The sale of an advanced technology company to a British capital risk company;
Affiliation to a large group;
• The preparation and the realisation of a merger between 2 companies from different business sectors.